We do not allow dogs to participate in play groups unless it is approved by the owner. We will also not allow play groups for any dogs who show any type of aggression to people or other dogs. The play groups are constantly supervised by one of us. No play groups will be left unattended.
All campers will receive treats and have a nap time during the day. Vaccination requirements are the same for Day Care as for boarding dogs. Your dog must also be free of fleas and ticks when entering the program.
- Service offered any day of the week.
- Day is full of fun, games and lots of love.
- We do not allow dogs to participate in play groups unless it is approved by the owner and we feel they are not aggressive.
- We also do not allow more than 3 dogs to play together unless they are all one family.
- Play groups are constantly supervised by one of the staff. No play groups are left unattended.
- All campers receive treats and have a nap or two during the day.
- Breakfast or dinner will be severed if they are here.